Local House members seek targeted defense cuts
Get PDA's Reset Defense Bulletin! providing a bi-weekly review of the most important news, views, and analysis of efforts to put US defense policy, posture, and budgeting on a more effective and sustainable path.
- Navy Passes Buck on 'Boomer' Buy - Reset Defense Bulletin 07/23/14
- 'Mission Match' not 'Mission Creep' in Iraq - Reset Defense Bulletin 07/08/14
- Reset Defense Bulletin 06/19/14 - The Iraq Crisis and U.S. Post-war Strategy
- Reset Defense Bulletin 06/04/14 - OCO to fund Obama's new security initiatives, busting budgetary restraint
- Reset Defense Bulletin 05/12/14 - Russia, NATO and American Power
- Reset Defense Bulletin 04/22/14 - First Syria, Now Ukraine: What Explains the U.S. Public's Reluctance to Intervene?
- Reset Defense Bulletin 04/01/14 - Slip sliding global presence funding into the OCO account
- Reset Defense Bulletin 03/17/14 - The Hyper-political 2015 DoD Budget
Get PDA Updates!
News of PDA's activities sent to you 5 to 10 times a year. Your email privacy assured.
What We Do
- In the News
- Resource Compilations
- Resource Libraries
- Video, Audio, Events
Info & Contact
Project on Defense Alternatives
Center for International Policy
2000 M St., NW
Washington, DC 20036-3327
Phone (202) 232-3317